REGIONAL is committed to providing competitive products and services to meet your financial needs and help you reach your financial goals. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a top priority of this credit union. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use and safeguard your personal financial information. If you have any questions, please contact a service representative at 1-800-762-7419.
Our commitment to providing competitive products and services makes it necessary that we share information about you in order to complete your transactions and to provide you with certain financial opportunities. To do so, we have entered into agreements with other companies who provide either services to us or additional financial products for you to consider.
Under these arrangements, we may disclose any or all of the information we collect, as described below, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have a joint marketing agreement. To protect our members’ privacy, we work only with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and to limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide.
Information We Collect and Disclose About You
We collect the following nonpublic personal information about you from a variety of sources.
- From membership and loan applications and other forms, we obtain information such as name, address, social security numbers and income.
- From your transactions with us or other companies that work closely with us, we obtain information such as your account balances, payment history, joint owners and credit card usage.
- From consumer reporting agencies, we obtain information such as your credit history.
- From verifications on your completed forms, we obtain information from current or past employers, other financial institutions and other sources listed. How We Protect Your Information.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a specific business purpose for your data. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
REGIONAL is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. You can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, personal identification numbers and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card, which can provide access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not be calling your home requesting this information.
- Keep your information current. It is important that we know how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address changes, please let us know.
REGIONAL recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of members and others who visit our website. To this end, REGIONAL is committed to securing and protecting information that may personally identify you in the on-line environment. This is REGIONAL's commitment to you, our valued members.
For each visit to our Web pages, we collect the domain name and information volunteered by visitors (such as survey information and/or site registrations). We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, so that we may respond. Information on what pages are accessed or visited is collected on an aggregate basis, not individually.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site and the services and products that may be offered to you. This information may also be used to notify visitors who have requested to be contacted about product news, updates and information. Please be assured that any information we obtain on the website is NOT shared with other organizations.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at email@example.com.Go to main navigation