Looking for Something Different?
REGIONAL is a credit union.
That means we are local. We are members of the community we serve. We know our members, because they are us. We are member-owned and member-operated, and our credit union grows when we help our members reach their financial goals.
This means we are not multinational. We're not impersonal. We're not like that megabank you're tired of. Our board of directors is made up of volunteers. Every REGIONAL member is an equal owner of the credit union.
This means we are here to serve people, not to profit.
This means REGIONAL is different.
What About Services and Locations?
Whatever your need, REGIONAL has you covered. From youth savings accounts to credit cards, mortgage, home equity loans and retirement services, we do it all. With online and mobile banking we give you 24/7/365 access to your accounts. And, because we're a not-for-profit cooperative, we keep our rates and fees lower than the competition.
Own a business? We’ve got all the services you need, including loans and refinancing for businesses of every size.
REGIONAL is everywhere you are. Through the nationwide network of Shared Branch locations, you can access your account at over 5,600 locations and 30,000 ATMs. Wherever you're headed, chances are there is a Shared Branch readily available.
What Other Benefits Are There?
In addition to our exceptional, personalized service and lower fees and loan rates, REGIONAL members enjoy all these great services and benefits and more!
- Take the next step on your financial wellness journey with GreenPath Financial Wellness
- Save money with exclusive member-only offers through Love My Credit Union Rewards
- Get exclusive member discounts on hotels, flights, cruises and more with Credit Union Travel
- No-cost $1,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage
- Earn gift cards for learning more about saving, spending and investing with the Zogo Finance app
- Accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
How to Join REGIONAL
Ready to get started now? Open your account online today.
If you'd prefer to open your account in-person, visit our nearest location and a REGIONAL representative will be happy to help you.
- 7144 Kennedy Ave., Hammond, IN 46323
- 389 W. US Highway 6, Valparaiso, IN 46385
- 2801 Boilermaker Ct., Valparaiso, IN 46383
Questions? Call 1-800-762-7419Go to main navigation