Foreign Currency Exchange
Buy Foreign Currency
REGIONAL takes pride in offering you the most convenient, safest and secure method of purchasing foreign currency for 100+ countries without paying exorbitant fees found in airports, hotels and currency exchange outlets found throughout the world.
With eZforex, your foreign money arrives safely. You arrive ready to go. With convenient delivery of foreign currency to your home or office, you can arrive at your destination ready to enjoy yourself, rather than waiting in long lines after an overnight flight.
In addition, please be aware that exotic currencies take an additional 1 - 2 business days to receive. Also, please be aware of Credit Union Holidays Closings when ordering currency. For full details on delivery times on all types of foreign currency, please call us at 800-762-7419.
Benefits of Purchasing Foreign Currency through REGIONAL
- Buy today and go prepared! Avoid a surcharge fee when using a credit card overseas on purchases
- E-mail Reminder - Not ready to buy today? Simply complete the online form and you will be sent a reminder timed 30 days prior to your departure
- Unsure how much foreign currency you'll need? With the Currency Price Protection service you can purchase up to $1,000 USD of most foreign currencies and return any amount at the same exchange rate as originally purchased. Please note that this amount will vary from currency to currency. For Euros and English Pounds, you can now purchase up to $2,500 USD with Currency Price Protection and return any amount at the same exchange rate as originally purchased
- Avoid waiting in long lines after a long overnight flight
- Avoid unnecessary fees and inflated exchange rates in airports, hotels, and banks.
Click here for more information.
Traveling with your REGIONAL debit or credit card?
If you’re a REGIONAL VISA™ Credit or Debit cardholder, be sure to give us a call before you leave for vacation or other travel. That way, you’ll be able to use your REGIONAL Credit or Debit card anywhere you go. If you don’t call first, your cards may be blocked. This applies to both overseas and domestic travel—it’s a security measure to prevent unauthorized use of your card.
CREDIT cardholders call 1-855-550-3957 to place a travel alert on your card.
DEBIT cardholders please call REGIONAL at 1-800-762-7419 (M-F, regular business hours) before you travel.
As of 2012, paper savings bonds are no longer being sold over the counter at banks and other financial institutions. Instead, Americans can continue to buy savings bonds online from the convenience of home. Opening a TreasuryDirect account is free, and you can buy and manage your savings bonds online, anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also purchase online savings bonds as gifts – TreasuryDirect offers a variety of gift certificates for any occasion. Visit www.savingsbond.gov for more information.
REGIONAL federal credit union wants to help protect your family and as an accountholder age 18 or older, you are automatically:
- Eligible for $1,000.001 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Coverage paid for you by REGIONAL
- Pre-Authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000.001
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exams or Health Questions
Please click the link below to review the complete terms, conditions and exclusions and to enroll.
This product may not be available to residents of all states.
1.Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70
For California Residents: Insurance product offered by Affinion Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. Insurance provided by Federal InsuranceCompany. Chubb, P.O. Box 1600, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.